English Teaching Aids To Prepare A Child For Kindergarten
Preparing a kid for kindergarten requires a lot of careful planning. Kindergarten is the most primary stage, where a child steps into the world of studies and education. Parents must be careful while preparing their kid for the whole process of kindergarten as it’s the foundation years. The ender mind will take in whatever you provide.
No extra pressure should be put on the young child as they are on their delicate stage of life. Teach preschool child in such a way they enjoy kindergarten, rather than considering it as a burden.
Here Is A List Of Ways By Which You Can Teach Preschool Child The Subject Of English:
- Start with constantly making them utter all the 26 alphabets. Make sure they gradually learn all the alphabets along with vivid pictures of objects that start with the alphabets from A to Z. This will help them learn in a better way.
- Make a chart of articles and article rules. Start with the extremely easy ones and make your child read, slowly but steadily. This will help your kid learn the very basic rules of English. Do not force him/her to memorize too many rules in one day.
- Illustrate with posters. Make them slowly read short poems with vivid and descriptive pictures. Children learn better from posters and bright and colorful pictures. The bright and colorful posters grab their attention and they themselves take interest in knowing what is what and how things happen and so on.
- Explain to them the meaning of noun, pronoun, and parts of speech with the help of the simplest terms and short sentences. Do not scold them if they fail to define the terms even after memorizing thoroughly. Explain the meanings of noun, pronoun, and parts of speech with proper examples.
- Explain with videos. Videos are the best way to grab their attention. Whenever kids watch something will full concentration; it remains etched in their memory for a long period of time. Poem videos and videos explaining basic grammar rules are a useful way to teach preschool child English.
- Converse in simple and short English sentences with your child. This will motivate them to learn more and more English and they will try to reply back in English. This is another method of making your child learn English and get prepared for kindergarten.
Motivate them at every step because a child performs the best when motivated by his/her parents.