Everything you must know about microwave cooking
A microwave oven is the new invention in the kitchen. A lot of people must be thankful for the technology for the invention of the microwave oven. Things have got easier after the development of such a good machine. A microwave oven uses the mechanism of heat production. The water molecules within the food are absorbed and then converted into the microwave energy and this energy results in the production of heat. Do you know, the magnetron in the microwave agitates the water components in the food and then agitated the water molecules get converted into the heat and after this situation, the food gets cooked up. Do you know, making the rice is easier in the microwave as compared to the other systems? You can simply place the water and rice in the cute rice box [กล่องข้าวน่ารัก, which are the term in Thai] and place it in the microwave oven. Wait for few minutes and rice are ready for you.
- Always keep one thing in your mind that the type of utensils plays an important role in the cooking of food. If you are using no friendly cookware in the microwave, the food will not get cooked up. Even if it will get cooked, it will be partially cooked and partially uncooked.
- Some people think that a microwave oven costs them a lot and it is better to cook the food on the other system. But do you know, you can easily avail the best microwave system at the affordable price and that too within your budget.
- In comparison to other systems, the microwave is the best system that can actually preserve the nutrients within the food item.
- Apart from it, it is one of the best and easiest ways to cook the food. Unlike another system, there is no need to stick to the system. In fact, you can carry out the other household activities till the time food is being cooked.
- Some people also have a misconception that the microwave system can not make all types of food but it is wrong. In fact, a good microwave oven can make a huge variety of food ranging from North Indian to South Indian.