These Nissan models are the best for fuel mileage
As Americans spend more time on the road and fuel prices continue to soar, good fuel economy is more important now than ever before. In fact, frequent stops that the gas station can put a big dent in your monthly budget.
Luckily, more drivers are choosing to purchase fuel-efficient vehicles like many models from the Nissan brand over notorious gas-guzzlers.
Searching for an affordably priced Nissan? Keep reading to learn more about our favorite fuel-efficient options below.
Best Nissan Models for Fuel Mileage
As you look at our huge inventory of used cars, keep an eye out for these fuel-efficient Nissan models:
- 2017 Nissan Maxima 22 MPG city and 30 MPG highway
- 2016 Nissan Rogue 26 MPG city and 33 MPG highway
- 2015 Nissan Juke 28 MPG city and 34 MPG highway
- 2017 Nissan Altima 27 MPG city and 39 MPG highway
- 2015 Nissan Sentra 30 MPG city and 40 MPG highway
- 2017 Nissan Versa Sedan 31 MPG city and 40 MPG highway
- 2017 Nissan Versa Note 31 MPG city and 40 MPG highway
- 2016 Nissan Leaf 126 MPGe city and 101 MPGe highway
Check Out Our Inventory Today
As you look to save more on gas prices and lower your carbon footprint, our huge inventory of affordable and fuel-efficient Nissan models can help you get where you need to go for less! Browse our Nissan cars and other fuel-efficient NIADA Certified used vehicles online today.